Sunday, November 16, 2008

tornado watch and making paella


Today is cold and windy, as if winter is arriving all at once, and is impatient to get here. The corn has been cut from the fields so there's nothing stopping the wind as it comes across the fields. It's hitting us straight on.

I'm staying inside. I prefer warm weather and it's going to take a bit of time to adjust to this cold.
I've decided to find a great paella recipe and make it for dinner, and we'll watch the football game.

We're not big Raven's fans, but we are surrounded by them (we live in Baltimore, the big B, charm city, hon). I'm a Giants fan, so the game will be good.

I am sorry I won't get to ride my scooter today, but it would blow me across the road. the wind is HOWLING! I'll write more about my scooter next time. Hopefully I'll get to ride it a few more times before it's way too cold.

I'll also write about Thanksgiving dinner. That should be fun to read.


*I took this photo at a coffee shop on St. Thomas, USVI in February. Just seeing it warms me up. Yum.

1 comment: