Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back from St. John. Where is Spring?

Now that we've had a short fix on warm weather, it's harder than ever to go out in the cold. Funny how quickly we can get used to 80 degrees -- like in about five seconds. But it takes days to thicken the blood for these 20 degree temps.

Spring is just 25 days away. My trainer just told me that. I guess it's incentive to get in shape for swimsuit season. Reality is that I just had swimsuit season. Now I'm back to flu season.

Start the countdown to Spring right now.

3 comments:

  1. Nice hope you get better soon.
    Glad you made entry.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate the 1 day visits but you seem well.
    Do me a favor text me later .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that I am your only follower .
    Well at leat I care.
    BTC

    ReplyDelete